Just After Shot lets you to quickly
transfer your pictures from your camera (keeping the original date and time).
acquire pictures from your scanner
rename pictures files using a defined format
create automatically a folder to store your pictures
fix your pictures (rotate, red eyes, adjust color...)
resample your pictures
create new picture from another one (crop, copy selection...)
inject pre defined Exif data including GPS coordinate to all or selected pictures
modify exif data
zip your pictures with a click
backup your pictures to a CD/DVD (using its own burner driver)
copy pictures to any external or network drive
email your pictures to friends
upload pictures to FTP server.
With Just After Shot you will keep your pictures organized and sate
The "session" is the cornerstone of the software. A session can be created by acquering pictures from a camera, or by digitalizing a bunch of pictures or documents through a scanner, or by scanning a folder or an entire drive.
With few clicks the user can select some pictures, resample , zip and email these shots to friends or relatives.
Just After Shot is not an album software, sessions can be removed when the user has finished with the organization and backup. But sessions can be kept for quick access.
Just After Shot is compatible with WIndows Autoplay. But unlike a lot of famous sofware, Just After Shot searches for the most recent folder on the device inserted, and not only for the root folder.
Just After Shot uses the look and feel of Microsoft Office 2007.
» version 2007.1.1.4 - posted on 2007-07-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. Grant of License- This is a legal contract between you and RD Technologies. The terms of this Agreement govern your use of this program. By installing this software, you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please immediately erase the software from your computer memory. In consideration for your payment of the license fee, which is your purchase price of the software, RD Technologies grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use and display the software on a single computer. You may not copy it and give the copy to others to use or own, or use on a network. RD Technologies retains ownership and title to the software. This Agreement is not a sale of the original program or any copy. The software is licensed only to you and may not be transferred, assigned, rented, leased, sold or otherwise disposed of to anyone else.
2. Restrictions- The software is protected by both EU copyright law and international treaty provisions. Unauthorized copying of the software is expressly forbidden. You may not distribute copies of this software to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the software. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or incurred by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Subject to these restrictions, you may make as many copies of the software as you need for archival use; for the sole purpose of backing up the software and protecting your investment from loss, as long as the archival copy contains the same proprietary notices as appear in the original copy of the software.
3. Termination- This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement (including the above license) will terminate automatically, without notice from RD Technologies, if you fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement. Upon termination you must destroy all copies of the software.
4. THE PRODUCT IS LICENSED "AS IS," AND RD Technologies DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. No RD Technologies dealer, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification or addition to the foregoing warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
5. Limitation of Liability- Under no circumstances shall RD Technologies be liable to you on account of any claim (whether based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity, the failure of any limited remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise) for any special consequential, incidental, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost profits, or for any damages or sums paid by you to third parties, even if RD Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Governing Law- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Belgium. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Brussels for any and all disputes related to this Agreement.
RD Technologies License Agreement